VictoryXR - a VR and AR curriculum company building the education metaverse
…And the Winner of the 2021 PIEoneer Digital Innovation of the Year-Learningd Award Is…
- We provide classrooms, 3D VR objects, professional development, and the platform. See our anatomy, molecular biology, astronomy, paleontology, ancient history, and rooms for other immersive learning.
- Over 100 learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works on:
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/supported-devices/)
- mobile phones
- Hosted on the ENGAGE Platform
- Free professional development mini-lesson library for teachers new to VR
VXR.Direct is groundbreaking in its contents and benefits:
- 48 VR Units of Science for middle and high school
- 6 Dissection Units; Frog, Pig, Dogfish, Feline, Squid and Starfish
- Triceratops Ranch – ride a triceratops while learning science
- Science content is NGSS-aligned
- Learning is fun with virtual comic books, games, movies, and field trips
- Led by an award-winning science teacher, Wendy Martin
- Simple and effective: Users download, install, and play a program all within a few clicks
- VXR.Direct works with both tethered and mobile
- Once a user is subscribed, access is granted to the entire VictoryXR library
- Works on Oculus Go, Quest, and Rift, the HTC Vive, the Lenovo Mirage, Windows Mixed Reality headsets and the Pico Goblin and G2
- Augmented reality (AR) adds digital elements to a live view by using the camera on a smartphone or tablet/iPad.
- Objects ‘magically’ rise from the cards, books, posters, and human torso when you hover with our FREE augmented reality mobile apps for iPhone or Android.
- GUIDED, STANDARDS-ALIGNED LEARNING: Aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) each Augmented Reality Product features guidance from Wendy the Science Teacher, a national award-winning teacher with 20 years of experience in the classroom.
- VictoryXR Augmented Reality Products Include:
- Space and Planets AR Playing Cards
- Mel and Gerdy Cellular Biology Playing Cards
- Victor the Torso in 4D
- Victor the Torso in 2D Banner
- Living in the Land of Dinosaurs AR Book
- Human Anatomy AR Book-Student and Teacher Editions Available
Journey for Civil Rights
Bring Journey for Civil Rights to Life with Augmented Reality!
- Inspire a love of history with this augmented reality exhibit for Civil Rights. Students engage in facts with famous Civil Rights Activists from the 1700’s-1900’s through augmented reality (AR).
- Put this exhibit of 12 luminaries throughout your school.
- Dred Scott, Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, George Washington Carver, Madam CJ Walker, Jesse Owens, Rosa Parks, Jackie Robinson, Martin Luther King Jr, and Ruby Bridges.
- App downloads are FREE.
- Use your school tablet or personal cell phone
Hardware for Virtual Reality Education
- Next Level Hardware
- Redesigned Controllers
- PC VR Compatible
- Easy Set Up
- Cinematic Sound
- Headset Casting
- Works on Oculus Go, Quest, Quest 2, and Rift, the HP Reverb-Powered by Intel, the HTC Vive, the Lenovo Mirage, Windows Mixed Reality headsets and the Pico Goblin, Pico G2 and the Pico Neo 2.