Attendees, follow these steps to complete registration
Upcoming Campus Tours
Campus tours are a great opportunity to experience what virtual reality feels like, as well as see the environments and assets that our partner institutions are using everyday. Join us from a VR headset, or another device such as a desktop computer (see device compatibility here).
Here’s how to join an upcoming tour:
1. Register for a session date and time by filling out this form:
- If you will be joining us using a Windows PC or Mac, select the option for “Desktop”.
- If you do not have access to a PC, you can also join using an Android Phone, Android Tablet, Apple iPhone or iPad. For most effective use, it is recommended that the device be a more recent generation.
- Once the software is installed to your device, please take a moment to run the ENGAGE software, log into your account and set up your Avatar prior to the start of your event.
3. Final Steps
- Charge your headset, test the batteries in your hand controllers.
- Wear earbuds or headphones if you are on a desktop computer to reduce static and other outside noises.
- If you need a controls tutorial, please join us 5-10 min early.
- Contact us for technical support, if needed: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com