VictoryXR Campus Brings Learning to Life
Subscribe Today to VictoryXR Academy!
- Over 100 learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works on:
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/supported-devices/)
- mobile phones
- Hosted on the ENGAGE Platform
- Free professional development mini-lesson library for teachers new to VR
- Cost is: $175 per Student for 1 year or $330 per Student per year for College Level Courses.
Explore the Science Lab
- VictoryXR Academy: COMPARATIVE ANATOMY SCIENCE SERIES WITH WENDY MARTIN
- 8, 45-minute classes (one per week)
- Wed, 10/28, 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 11/25, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16 at 3:30pm-4:15pm CDT!
- Learn about the mammalian structure in-depth through this hands-on comparative anatomy series covering all major systems.
- This VR course will immerse students in the world of science.
- If you miss a week, that’s okay. Classes will be recorded in full spatial 3D for playback.
- Classes are limited to 25 students. Enroll today!
- Cost: $25.00 for all 8 classes.
Campus Tours Are Happening NOW
Collaborative learning on the VictoryXR Campus is happening-Schedule your tour!
We provide classrooms, 3D VR objects, professional development and the platform. See our anatomy, molecular biology, astronomy, paleontology, ancient history and rooms for other immersive learning.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: VictoryXR is providing a) classroom space, b) 3D objects, c) virtual field trips, d) 2D videos and e) expertise on the creation process.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE: 1) astronomy center, 2) biology lab, 3) history hall, 4) art gallery, 5) math lab, 6) campus quad, 7) industrial kitchen and MORE. Watch students interact with instructors inside VR. See how the future of education will happen inside virtual campuses and schools.
Find out if this is for you and your school.
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 @ 11am CST in VR and ZOOM
- Friday, December 11, 2020 @ 1pm CST in VR and ZOOM
- Friday, December 18, 2020 @ 11am CST in VR and ZOOM
- Tuesday, December 29, 2020 @2pm CST in VR and ZOOM
- Wednesday, December 20, 3030 @1pm CST in VR (Must be between the ages of 12-21 to attend)
- Friday, January 8, 2021 @11am CST in VR and ZOOM
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 @3pm CST in VR
- Monday, January 25, 2021 @12pm CST in VR and ZOOM
- Tuesday, February 1, 2021 @11am CST in VR
- Friday, February 12, 2021 @1pm CST in VR and ZOOM
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 @ 3pm CST in VR
Reserve your spot now!
Enroll in VictoryXR Academy Today
‘Substantive, accurate and standards-aligned’
Impressive as VictoryXR Academy is, and anyone taking the tour will be hard-pressed to find flaws, it is practical objections, such as educational quality and implementation, that educators might raise.
Cited from Virtual Reality World Tech
- Imagine going to school in VR—what would you expect from an immersive learning experience aimed at your school-age self? It certainly wouldn’t be textbooks and detention. Instead, your expectations would come from your experiences. Video games, movies and books, most likely. Rather than reading about conditions on the Moon, you would travel there. Woolly mammoth skeletons? Time travel is possible in VR, so show us the ‘real’ thing. And so on, providing you with an immersive education that you can touch, see and hear, and is more impactful as a result.
- Cost is: $175 per Student for 1 year or $330 per student per year for College Level Courses.
Affordable, Innovative, and Engaging
- VictoryXR Campus, based on the Engage platform, will launch in August
- The VR Campus will be priced at $175 per student for K12, which provides a full subscription for one year.
- The VR Campus will be priced at $300 per student for College, which provides a full subscription for one year.
- Free, pre-recorded professional development mini-lessons will be available to subscribers, so that educators can acclimate to teaching in VR
Subscribers gain access to a library of VR learning assets numbering at more than 3,000, including human organs, planets, and artifacts from the Smithsonian. It also offers more than 100 virtual field trips around the world, and a similar number of 2D videos that teach different lessons, with more added all the time. And VictoryXR provides the classroom space. It is in both assets and space where VictoryXR Academy really excels.