The VictoryXR Campus as Seen through the Amazing HP Reverb (and powered by Intel chips)
How HP/Intel & VictoryXR Are Making It Easier For Your Students To Learn In Virtual Reality
HP, Intel and VictoryXR: Putting ‘Reality’ in Virtual Education
Five ways the HP-Intel-VictoryXR Partnership helps colleges, universities and schools succeed:
1. A virtual reality lab achieves the same group learning at 1/20th of the cost.
2. Students can come together to learn from anywhere: home, school or external learning lab.
3. Education can be expensive. In a virtual world, a virtual reality learning lab justifies the tuition.
4. A virtual reality lab – powered by the HP Reverb, Intel chips and the VictoryXR campus – demonstrates a progressive technology emphasis to prospective students.
5. Professors and students can interface live with students with no risk of Covid.
HP Reverb: the world’s leading VR headset for sharpness, clarity and professionalism in the world of health sciences.
Intel-powered workstations: powerful enough for graphically rich VR experiences like health care and the life sciences, and quick enough for an eSports team.
The VictoryXR Campus: the world’s largest and most robust virtual reality campus for learning in a classroom setting with a live instructor and live students.
See Professor Paul LaPointe, University of Alberta, teach molecular biology:
See Wendy Martin teach anatomy in a way never before possible:
Hardware and Software Bundles
Details Price Hardware+VictoryXR Academy Software Bundle HP Reverb G2+HP OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0255st Workstation (Powered by Intel)+Software(1 year-VictoryXR Academy and VXR.Direct) $2138.99 Hardware+VictoryXR Academy Software Bundle HP Reverb G2+HP OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0255st Workstation (Powered by Intel)+Dissection Pack) $1389.99 HP Reverb G2+VictoryXR Academy Software $849.00 VictoryXR Academy Software K-12 (per year) $175.00 VictoryXR Academy Software College (per year) $330.00 VictoryXR Dissection Pack $100.00
Take a tour:
Take a tour of the VictoryXR Campus and learn how a virtual reality classroom will be the next evolution of e-learning