K-12 + VXR.Direct + Oculus Quest 2 Bundle
VictoryXR Academy - K-12 + VXR.Direct + Oculus Quest 2 Bundle
- Over 100 learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works on 6DOF:
- mobile phones
- VR headsets
- Hosted on the EngageVR Platform
- Free professional development mini-lesson library for teachers new to VR
55 units of science in virtual reality which encompass 250 unique VR experiences.
Fun and engaging lessons are led by Wendy Martin, teacher of the year finalist in the United States.
6 Dissection Units: Frog, Pig, Feline, Dogfish, Squid and Starfish. Partnered with Carolina Biological.
Our lessons were created by Wendy Martin and Rene Gadelha, a curriculum specialist who worked for both Pearson and ETS.
Awarded the Viveport award last year for the best VR Education experience in the world.
Microsoft licensed a portion of our content for use by their customers who have Windows Mixed Reality systems
We have a partnership with Carolina Biological, the world's leading company for animal dissection education
We also have a partnership with Oxford University Press, where we create English lessons in VR for Mandarin speakers
No PC required
You can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
Oculus touch controllers
Transport your hands and gestures right into the game.
Integrated VR audio
Positional audio is built directly into the headset, so you can hear your teammates or what's sneaking up behind you even without headphones.
Oculus Insight tracking technology
Provides room-scale tracking without external sensors and translates your movements into VR no matter which way you're facing.
128GB of internal memory
- 2 AA batteries
- Charging cable, charger
- Glass Spacer
- L&R controllers
- Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset - 128GB
- Owner's manual
*Orders will ship within 7-10 business days