- AR ANATOMY: Students can see inside the body cavity and extract the organs at will. Students can turn the organs over and provide up close examination. Upper respiratory organ exploration includes both lungs, heart, trachea, esophagus and diaphragm.
- NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED: Nationally recognized science teacher – Wendy Martin – teaches about each organ as students double-tap to initiate the information. Classroom slides available at VictoryXR Aligned to NGSS standards
- APP CONNECTED USE: Free mobile app for iPhone or Android (see compatibility below). Search ‘VictoryXR: Victor the Torso Augmented Reality Anatomy’.
- 54 AR LEARNING CARDS: A full deck of cards. 27 augmented reality cards and 27 text cards. Objects ‘magically’ rise from the cards when you hover with our FREE augmented reality mobile app for iPhone or Android (see compatibility below). Search ‘VXR AR Cards: Space & Planets
- GUIDED, STANDARDS-ALIGNED LEARNING: Aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) for Earth & Space Science. Features guidance from Wendy the Science Teacher, a national award winning teacher with 20 years of experience in the classroom.
- SPACE EXPLORATION CARDS: Space and planet objects include: a Saturn 5 Rocket, the Solar System, each of the planets, a Mars Rover and so much more.
- NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED: Getting Nerdy with Mel & Gerdy is a trusted brand embraced by teachers and parents alike. Free mobile app for iPhone or Android (see compatibility).
- 54 AR LEARNING CARDS: Discover how prokaryotes and eukaryotes are alike as well as what sets them apart as you dive into the microscopic world and view cells in a larger-than-life format.
- DESIGNED BY MEL & GERDY: They personally crafted this adventure to include over 2 dozen cells and cellular components. As cells and organelles come alive, they hover in 3-dimensional space and can be magnified in size and viewed from any angle.
- TWO LEVELS OF LEARNING: Each card comes with differentiated audio segments: Button A provides basic information and Button B offers a deeper dive into the content.
Augmented Reality Device Compatibility
Operating System: iOS 12 or higher
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPad Pro (all models)
iPad Air (3rd generation)
iPad (5th and 6th generation)
iPad mini (5th generation)
Operating System: Android 8.0 or higher
Zenfone AR, Zenfone ARES
Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
6, 6.1 Plus, 7 Plus, 7.1, 8, 8 Sirocco
G6, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, V30, V30+,
V30+ JOJO, V35 ThinQ, Q6, V40, Q8
G5S Plus, G6, Z2 Force, Z3, Z3 Play,
Z2 Force, X4, One, One Power
Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A7 (2017)
Galaxy A8, Galaxy A8+ (2018)
Galaxy Note 8
Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge
Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+
Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+
Galaxy Tab S3
Galaxy Tab S4
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. At this time our AR apps only run on the devices listed in the compatibility chart above.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, the companion apps are listed in the iOS App Store. They can be found by searching for “VictoryXR” or by the product name.
If you have an Android phone, the companion apps are listed in the Google Play Store. They can be found by searching for “VictoryXR” or by the product name.
They are FREE! As our products are designed for schools, we know that teacher and students alike will be using a combination of school provided devices and personal devices. We don’t want to have students left out because they can’t, for a variety of reasons, purchase an App on their phone.