VictoryXR Products for Home Schooling
VictoryXR has partnered with the industry leaders in virtual reality – Microsoft, Intel, Oculus, HTC Vive, and more – to provide effective immersive learning solutions for homeschools.
Pico Goblin Homeschool Bundle: $350 Per Headset
1 year of VXR.Direct included FREE
- Pico Goblin VR headset with 16 GB of on-board memory
- One year Pico commercial warranty
- Headsets are wireless and do not require a computer to run them
- Named one of the Top VR Headsets of 2018
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 48 units of VR science available through VXR.Direct* from award-winning studio VictoryXR
VXR.Direct* Pricing for Homeschools
|Licenses||Monthly Cost Breakdown||Total Cost|
|Homeschool Bundle||-||1st year free|
|Month-to-Month||$10||$10 per month|
|Prepay: 12 months||$8.33||$100|
|Prepay: 24 Months||$7.29||$175|
|Prepay: 36 Months||$6.25||$225|
Add a subscription to VXR.Direct to get the most out of your Pico Goblin headsets. Your subscription includes access to our 48 units of VR science filled with 240 unique virtual reality experiences.
A Great Education Solution for Homeschoolers
People remember information better and have a higher recall when that info is presented in VR (virtual reality) compared to a two-dimensional personal computer.– University of Maryland, May ’18
VictoryXR's Content is Standards Aligned
VictoryXR’s educational products are not just for use in the classroom, they are a great addition to your home educational resources too.
- 48 Next Generation Science Standards-aligned curriculum units spanning grades 5-12
- Perfect for homeschooling or families looking to reinforce the content learned in the classroom
- Virtual Reality Dissections for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality
If you are looking to add VR to your educational toolbox, the Pico Goblin is a great VR product for families who don’t want to spend the $1000 or more for a PC & headset.
Each VictoryXR learning unit in our curriculum is aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Homeschool educators can seamlessly integrate VR learning experiences with existing lesson plans.
Middle School Curriculum (Grades 5-8)
- 24 standards-based units – Earth & Space Science, Engineering Design, Life Science, and Physical Science
High School Curriculum
- 24 standards-based units – Biology I, Biology II, Chemistry, Earth & Space Science, Engineering & Technology, and Physics
Frequently Asked Questions
Most certainly. You can buy our curriculum for $149 for either the Middle School or High School versions
We do not sell VR computers or the tethered headsets (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality).
Each VictoryXR curriculum unit comes with a specially designed Teacher Support Page that covers all of the contents within the unit. Our staff is always willing to give you a quick tutorial on the product or you can purchase an extended PD course for more in-depth knowledge.
If you already have VR in your school/organization, contact us (with the form on the right) and we will be happy to provide you with a free demo for one of the following systems: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.