VictoryXR Products for Home Schooling
VictoryXR has partnered with the industry leaders in virtual reality – Microsoft, Intel, Oculus, HTC Vive, and more – to provide effective immersive learning solutions for homeschools.
Oculus Quest Homeschool Bundle
Oculus Quest Heaset + 1-year subscription to Wendy’s VR classes
Put America’s leading Hologram teacher to work for you – in your home!
* National runner-up teacher of the year & 20 years experience
* She teaches your children science
* Winner of HTC Vive’s ‘Best Education Experience in the World’ Award
* 250 unique VR education science experiences + Rome Reborn – the amazing history lesson that rebuilt Rome in the time of Christ
* 100+ virtual field trips around the world, including the Great Wall of China, Singapore Gardens, Iceland, Hong Kong, dairy farm in Iowa, redwoods forest in California and even a landfill!
* Make learning science easy and fun with Wendy and VictoryXR content
- Oculus Quest VR headset with 64 GB of on-board memory
- One year Oculus commercial warranty
- Headsets are wireless and do not require a computer to run them
- Lightweight and easy to use
A Great Education Solution for Homeschoolers
People remember information better and have a higher recall when that info is presented in VR (virtual reality) compared to a two-dimensional personal computer.– University of Maryland, May ’18
VictoryXR's Content is Standards Aligned
VictoryXR’s educational products are not just for use in the classroom, they are a great addition to your home educational resources too.
- 48 Next Generation Science Standards-aligned curriculum units spanning grades 5-12
- Perfect for homeschooling or families looking to reinforce the content learned in the classroom
- Virtual Reality Dissections for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality
If you are looking to add VR to your educational toolbox, the Pico Goblin is a great VR product for families who don’t want to spend the $1000 or more for a PC & headset.
Each VictoryXR learning unit in our curriculum is aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Homeschool educators can seamlessly integrate VR learning experiences with existing lesson plans.
Middle School Curriculum (Grades 5-8)
- 24 standards-based units – Earth & Space Science, Engineering Design, Life Science, and Physical Science
High School Curriculum
- 24 standards-based units – Biology I, Biology II, Chemistry, Earth & Space Science, Engineering & Technology, and Physics
Frequently Asked Questions
Most certainly. You can subscribe to VXR.Direct for just $10 per headset, per month.
We do not sell VR computers or the tethered headsets (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality).
Each VictoryXR curriculum unit comes with a specially designed Teacher Support Page that covers all of the contents within the unit. Our staff is always willing to give you a quick tutorial on the product or you can purchase an extended PD course for more in-depth knowledge.
If you already have VR in your school/organization, contact us (with the form on the right) and we will be happy to provide you with a free demo for one of the following systems: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.