VictoryXR Products for the Oculus Rift
Curriculum Bundles Starting at $239
Both the Middle School and High School Curriculum versions contain 24 NGSS-aligned learning units covering:
- Earth & Space Science
- Engineer Technology
- Life Science
- Physical Science
A Great 1:1 Solution for Classrooms
Oculus Go or Oculus Rift? What’s the difference?
VictoryXR’s 48 educational science units contain a total of 240 virtual reality experiences:
- 48 Virtual field trips around the world
- 48 Interactive edutainment VR experiences
- 48 Experiments and teaching moments with Wendy Martin, national award-winning science teacher
- 96 Stories: VR comic books, animations, movies, and explorative journeys
- 3 standardized multiple choice assessments testing critical thinking skills per unit – self-contained in the headset
VictoryXR's Oculus Rift Software Bundles
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it does. You will need to buy a license for each computer but the experience on the Rift is the same on the Vive.
We do not sell VR computers or the tethered headsets (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality).
Each VictoryXR curriculum unit comes with a specially designed Teacher Support Page that covers all of the contents within the unit. Our staff is always willing to give you a quick tutorial on the product or you can purchase an extended PD course for more in-depth knowledge.
If you already have VR in your school/organization, contact us (with the form on the right) and we will be happy to provide you with a free demo for one of the following systems: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.