All-You-Can-Learn VR Education
Over 250 unique virtual reality experiences
50+ Learning units
$10 per month, per headset
$250 USD maximum per site
2019 Viveport DEVELOPER Awards Winner: VR Education
Pricing is Simple
Pre-payment Discounts Available
- 12 Months: $100 per headset ($8.33 per month)
- 24 Months: $175 per headset ($7.29 per month)
- 36 Months: $225 per headset ($6.25 per month)
Contact email@example.com to find out more.
|Headset Licenses||Monthly Cost||12-month Pre-payment : $100||24-month Pre-payment: $175||36-month Pre-payment: $225|
A New Way to Explore Learning
VXR.Direct is groundbreaking in its contents and benefits:
- Exclusive learning experiences
- Science content is NGSS aligned
- Learning is fun with virtual comic books, games, movies, and field trips
- Led by an award-winning science teacher, Wendy Martin
- Simple and effective: Users download, install, and play a program all within a few clicks
- VXR.Direct works with both tethered and mobile headsets.
- Once a user is subscribed, access is granted to the entire VictoryXR library
Included in Your VXR.Direct Subscription
NGSS-Aligned Science Curriculum
VictoryXR’s Science Curricula is the first – and only – virtual reality science curricula aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Educators can rest easy knowing that each virtual reality experience in the curriculum correlates with a specific standard or substandard within the Next Generation Science standards (NGSS).
Additionally, we have aligned our curriculum units with the standards for the state of Texas (TEKS) and the state of Florida (CPALMS).
VictoryXR’s 48 educational science units contains 240 unique virtual reality experiences covering Earth & Space Science, Engineering, Life Science, and Physical Science.
Virtual Reality Dissection Specimens
Take dissection to another realm with virtual reality.
Teaching anatomy, including the body systems and structure and function, is an integral part of science. But let’s be honest, hands-on dissection isn’t for everyone.
- Virtual reality dissection is the perfect alternative and the ultimate example of a user-friendly technology experience for education.
- There is no setup required. Just pop on a VR headset, load the program, and you are ready to learn.
- VR dissections can take place anywhere – in a classroom, museum, library, and even in your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most certainly. VXR Direct is available for just $10 per month, per headset
We do not sell VR computers or the tethered headsets (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality).
Each VictoryXR curriculum unit comes with a specially designed Teacher Support Page that covers all of the contents within the unit. Our staff is always willing to give you a quick tutorial on the product or you can purchase an extended PD course for more in-depth knowledge.
If you already have VR in your school/organization, contact us (with the form on the right) and we will be happy to provide you with a free demo for one of the following systems: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.