Receives The PIEoneer Award
For Digital Innovation Of The Year, Learning
We provide classrooms, 3D VR objects, professional development, and the platform. See our anatomy, molecular biology, astronomy, paleontology, ancient history, and rooms for other immersive learning.
Over 100 learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works on:
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/supported-devices/)
- mobile phones
Hosted on the ENGAGE Platform
Free professional development mini-lesson library for teachers new to VR
VXR.Direct is groundbreaking in its contents and benefits:
- 48 VR Units of Science for middle and high school
- 6 Dissection Units; Frog, Pig, Dogfish, Feline, Squid and Starfish
- Triceratops Ranch – ride a triceratops while learning science
- Science content is NGSS-aligned
- Learning is fun with virtual comic books, games, movies, and field trips
- Led by an award-winning science teacher, Wendy Martin
- Simple and effective: Users download, install, and play a program all within a few clicks
- VXR.Direct works with both tethered and mobile headsets
- Once a user is subscribed, access is granted to the entire VictoryXR library
- Works on Oculus Go, Quest, and Rift, the HTC Vive, the Lenovo Mirage, Windows Mixed Reality headsets and the Pico Goblin and G2
Virtual Reality Education
- Next Level Hardware
- Redesigned Controllers
- PC VR Compatible
- Easy Set Up
- Cinematic Sound
- Headset Casting
- Works on Oculus Go, Quest, Quest 2, and Rift, the HP Reverb-Powered by Intel, the HTC Vive, the Lenovo Mirage, Windows Mixed Reality headsets and the Pico Goblin, Pico G2 and the Pico Neo 2.
// Drop us a line!