Higher Education Metaversities
Higher Education Metaversities
- As institutes deal with uncertainty and the need to augment traditional classroom learning environments, virtual reality education solutions (VR), can be integral in creating opportunities, equity and access points for students and faculty alike.
- At VictoryXR we help create both synchronous and asynchronous learning solutions with our VictoryXR Direct (link) and VictoryXR Academy (link), respectively.
- Through our 60+ learning environments and VR classrooms to over 6,000+ learning objects, VictoryXR has you covered no matter what course, subject matter or area of expertise you are trying to bring to the digital classroom.
- If we don’t have the objects you need, we will build them! For all of our partners, every object or environment we build for a partner is available to our other partners at no extra charge.
- We also allow you to help brand and create IP presence in the Metaverse that is reflective of your school’s spirit.
- For solution sets in distance, hybrid and e-learning VictoryXR has you covered.
- Send us a message and we would love to get you on a tour of our VR worlds and articulate how we can work together to further access and opportunity in the higher education space.
Build out a replica of your most iconic buildings and physical areas on campus and not be constrained by cost. In the VR realm many schools are opting to create a “digital twin” which allows students access to the most iconic and emblematic areas of your institution’s physical campus. Don’t have a traditional physical campus? Don’t worry, we can help you build a campus not constrained by what has been done before. This digital twin campus can allow a meeting place for students, venues for unlimited classes and potential for IP and branding to help carve out a spot for your institute in the metaverse.
Let’s take your event to the metaverse. This could include, galas, graduations, ceremonies, student events and more. Reach out to us to find out how you can integrate activities and events from your institution into an accessible realm of VR to provide an additional mode of interaction for students, administrators, faculty and friends of the university. We help facilitate synchronous events in the VR realm to help make sure higher education events can still happen. We would be happy to provide you with some examples from our university partners to help spark some creativity.
More About the Virtual Reality Space
Our Founder and CEO Steve Grubbs wrote an article about the growing traffic coming to the Virtual Reality space.
- VictoryXR has partnered with the world’s leading global group of premium schools, The Inspired Education Group to bring virtual versions of campuses to life, otherwise known as “digital twins”.
- A digital twin is a replica of a place or thing built with full 3D spacial technology. This allows students and teachers to arrive on campus, attend classes and interact much like real life!
- Our goal is to make these spaces sustainable, and be able to adapt to any change that comes to us.
- “Ready Player One” has become reality.
- Using either a PC or a VR Headset, students can engage in field trips, immersive spaces and more.
- “Last year, accountancy firm PwC published research on the advantages of using VR for learning. The findings showed that 40% of VR learners are more confident in applying what they’ve been taught and 150% more engaged. In addition, VR was found to be 400% faster than classroom-based learning.”