Event: Columbus State University Ribbon Cutting for Digital Twin Metaversity
- Dr. Pat McHenry, Interim Provost and Executive Vice President
- Dr. Margie Yates, Interim Dean, College of Education & Health Professions
- Dr. Erica Taylor, Associate College Dean and Interim Director, Center for Health Disparities & Community Based Research
- Tiera Rowan Program Coordinator, Center for Health Disparities & Community Based Research
- Steve Grubbs, CEO – VictoryXR
When: Thursday September 28, 2023 at 7 AM PST/10 AM ET
Where: On the Columbus State University Metaversity Campus (viewable from Facebook Live)
Unique Proposition: Columbus State University will soon be teaching classes in the metaverse on their digital twin metaversity campus.
The press and public are invited to watch a livestream of the CSU Metaversity ribbon cutting, hosted in partnership with VictoryXR.
- Interim Provost and Executive Vice President Dr. Patrick McHenry will be in attendance and speak about the potential the metaversity campus offers both students and faculty.
- Virtual attendees will then take a short tour of the metaversity campus and hear from professors who will be utilizing the digital twin, including a digital twin of Frank D. Brown Hall, which houses the College of Education and Health Professions.
- The metaversity will primarily host courses for the Department of Kinesiology & Health Sciences department in the first year.
Viewable on Facebook Live: https://fb.me/e/1wmTEbt4A
Request Press Invite to Metaverse Event: Please email email@example.com
Questions: Cassie Hauschildt, firstname.lastname@example.org