VictoryXR Campus Brings Learning to Life
Enroll Your Student Today!
- Live classes every week with the world’s best teachers.
- Classes covering science, art, math, astronomy, technology, and much more.
- Over 200 recorded learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Over 100 field trips around the world, including Iceland, The Great Wall, the Redwood Forests, Singapore Gardens and many other places.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works with:
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/
supported-devices/), laptops, mobile phones
- $175 per student for K12, which provides a full subscription for one year. $330 for college/university
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/
- Subscribers gain access to a library of VR learning assets numbering at more than 3,000, including human organs, planets, and artifacts from the Smithsonian. It also offers more than 100 virtual field trips around the world, and a similar number of 2D videos that teach different lessons, with more added all the time. And VictoryXR provides the classroom space. It is in both assets and space where VictoryXR Academy really excels.
VictoryXR Academy: Astronomy with Wendy Martin
Wednesdays @ 4:30PM EST / 1:30PM PST: Mar. 24, Mar. 31, Apr. 7, Apr.14
Join VXR Academy on a tour through our universe. This 4 part series, conducted in our own planetarium, will take students to the moon and back. Students will discover nighttime constellations and learn their history; relive the first lunar landing and explore our planets. Classes include virtual field trips where you can take a peek at the surface of Mars. Put on your space suit and join us!
Campus Tours Are Happening NOW
Collaborative learning on the VictoryXR Campus is happening-Schedule your tour!
We provide classrooms, 3D VR objects, professional development and the platform. See our anatomy, molecular biology, astronomy, paleontology, ancient history and rooms for other immersive learning.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: VictoryXR is providing a) classroom space, b) 3D objects, c) virtual field trips, d) 2D videos and e) expertise on the creation process.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE: 1) astronomy center, 2) biology lab, 3) history hall, 4) art gallery, 5) math lab, 6) campus quad, 7) industrial kitchen and MORE. Watch students interact with instructors inside VR. See how the future of education will happen inside virtual campuses and schools.
Find out if this is for you and your school.
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 @ 10am CST in VR
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 @ 3pm CST in VR
- Thursday, May 6, 2021 @ 11am CST in VR
- Monday, May 17, 2021 @ 1pm CST in VR
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021 @ 3pm CST in VR
- Friday, June 4, 2021 @ 10am CST in VR
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 @ 2pm CST in VR
- Monday, June 28, 2021 @ 11am CST in VR
Reserve your spot now!
VictoryXR Academy Class: Real World Applications of Geometry
Real-World Applications of Geometry
Thursdays @ 11:00AM EST / 8:00AM PST: Apr 15, Apr. 22, Apr. 29, May 6, May 13
Geometry provides the structure for the world and universe around us. This course will provide a space to explore the use of geometry to create and build structures within our bodies, our world, and our universe.
Brittney Highsmith is a graduate of Spelman and Hunter College, with a Masters in The Science of Education, and a concentration in Special Education. For the past 12 years, she has taught high school and elementary students in NYC, NJ, California, and Kuwait. She is currently pursuing her Learning Consultant license, followed by a Phd in Educational Neuroscience. Her interests include artificial intelligence, aerospace education, financial literacy, crypto currencies, and virtual reality applications.
VR will enhance this learning experience in the following ways:
- Visualize a geometric overlay of real world situations to infer the best possible outcome for an object within a given environment.
- Apply 3D concepts to a Cartesian plane to scale objects to infinite magnitudes.
- Compose objects to create visual representations of ideas.
- Use draw tools to demonstrate an understanding of 3D objects.
“How to Talk Like an Art Critic” with Beth Bachuss
Wednesdays @ 6:00PM EST / 3:00PM PST: Mar. 17, Mar. 24, Mar. 31, Apr. 7, Apr.14
Description/overview of course
This course provides a framework for understanding and discussing art (yes, even Modern Art). You will learn how artworks are structured, how to analyze and interpret them, and how to evaluate works of art even when they have no subject matter. We will look at many 2D and 3D works of art from ancient times to current. Before the course is over, you will sound like an art critic!
Why taking this class in VR will be a great experience
- Museums now provide high-resolution 3D images of art in their collection that we will use in class. These high-tech scans allow you to see the brushstrokes of the artist as if you were inches from the canvas, which you will be in VR.
- In VR, we can examine artwork from Rome, Paris, New York, and beyond to view in 3D—all without the expense and hassle of travel.
- We will take virtual field trips to examine famous artwork around the world—no need to get permission slips signed!
Bio related to your experience in the field
In 2019, Beth was honored as the Secondary Art Teacher of the Year for the state of Alabama. She is an artist and a 15-year educator specializing in Visual Arts, Media Arts, and Art History. Beth has developed courses and curricula for many areas, including AP Art History, Studio Art, Video Game Design, Digital Art, Comic Art, Animation, Printmaking, Art Appreciation, Ceramics, and more. She has her BS in Commercial Music, a BFA in Visual Art with a concentration in Ceramics, and a Master of Arts in Art Education.