Brings Learning to Life
Enroll Your Student Today!
- Live classes every week with the world’s best teachers.
- Classes covering science, art, math, astronomy, technology, and much more.
- Over 200 recorded learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Over 100 field trips around the world, including Iceland, The Great Wall, the Redwood Forests, Singapore Gardens and many other places.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works with:
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/
supported-devices/), laptops, mobile phones
- $175 per student for K12, which provides a full subscription for one year. $330 for college/university
- 6DOF VR Headsets (https://engagevr.io/
Upcoming Live Courses
Intro to German
Tuesdays @ 2:00PM ET / 1:00PM CT / 11:00AM PT, Jan 18, Jan 25, Feb 1, Feb 8, Feb 15.
Learn how to greet others, introduce yourself, and practice basic words and phrases in German while immersed in a unique, German-inspired VR setting.
- Teleport to various dialogue stations to practice greetings and interact with others
- Scavenge the metaverse on a virtual vocabulary hunt
- Use the 3D pen to practice writing special German characters, including Eszett and umlauts
- Travel to Berlin and Neuschwanstein on virtual field trips to immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Germany
Alberto Garcia teaches multiple languages including German, Spanish, and English as a Second Language. After earning his degree in languages, he studied abroad and worked for a year in Görlitz, Sachsen, Germany. Alberto loves to share the experience of transforming one’s worldview through a foreign language.
5 classes / once a week / 30-45 min
Isms of Art
Wednesdays: Jan 26, Feb 2, Feb 9, Feb 16, Feb 23 6:00PM ET / 5:00PM CT / 3:00PM PT
What is Post-Modernism? How did Impressionism get its name? Where did all these -isms come from, anyway? Find out about these art styles in this 5-week class that covers the evolution of art since the Renaissance.
Why taking this class in VR will be a great experience
- Examine exhibition-quality 3D images of artwork
- Experience famous collections on a virtual field trip to a museum
- Mimic brushstrokes and other techniques using the 3D pen
Bio related to your experience in the field
In 2019, Beth was honored as the Secondary Art Teacher of the Year for the state of Alabama. She is an artist and a 15-year educator specializing in Visual Arts, Media Arts, and Art History. Beth has developed courses and curricula for many areas, including AP Art History, Studio Art, Video Game Design, Digital Art, Comic Art, Animation, Printmaking, Art Appreciation, Ceramics, and more. She has her BS in Commercial Music, a BFA in Visual Art with a concentration in Ceramics, and a Master of Arts in Art Education.
Chemistry with Wendy
Mondays: Jan 24, Jan. 31, Feb. 7, Feb. 14, Feb. 21 5:00PM ET / 4:00PM CT / 2:00PM PT
Immerse yourself in the atomic world as you examine and manipulate subatomic particle structures in our new chemistry lab. Topics include the atom, molecules and bonding, gases, acids and bases, solutions and chemical reactions.
Campus Tours Are Happening NOW
Collaborative learning on the VictoryXR Campus is happening-Schedule your tour!
We provide classrooms, 3D VR objects, professional development and the platform. See our anatomy, molecular biology, astronomy, paleontology, ancient history and rooms for other immersive learning.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: VictoryXR is providing a) classroom space, b) 3D objects, c) virtual field trips, d) 2D videos and e) expertise on the creation process.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE: 1) astronomy center, 2) biology lab, 3) history hall, 4) art gallery, 5) math lab, 6) campus quad, 7) industrial kitchen and MORE. Watch students interact with instructors inside VR. See how the future of education will happen inside virtual campuses and schools.
Find out if this is for you and your school.
Thursday, January 13, 2022 @ 10am CST
Monday, January 24, 2022 @ 3pm CST
Thursday, February 3, 2022 @ 12pm CST
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 @ 11am CST
Thursday, February 24, 2022 @ 2pm CST
Wednesday, March 9, 2022 @ 1pm CST
Monday, March 21, 2022 @ 10am CST
Thursday, March 31, 2022 @ 11am CSt
Reserve your spot now!