VictoryXR is looking for experienced middle and high school virtual reality tutors who are certified to teach at the respective middle or high school levels. Applicants should be familiar with the Common Core standards and have a strong working knowledge of virtual reality technologies.
The position entails working remotely, and teaching (4-6) 45-minute synchronous tutoring sessions per week. This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a strong knowledge of how to best utilize lesson planning, and virtual reality technology in the classroom setting.
Compensation: $50 per class session
Location: Fully Remote
Contract type: Part-time Contractor
Start date: August 2023
- Tutor students in middle/high school level subjects using virtual reality technology
- Follow all relevant curriculum standards outlined by Common Core
- Monitor and document the progress of students in each virtual reality session
- Provide supplemental learning materials to help students understand difficult concepts
- Maintain a positive attitude towards teaching and learning
- Adapt instruction to meet the individual needs of a group of students
- Must be a certified teacher in middle or high school subjects
- Experience in using virtual reality technologies for teaching and learning
- Mastery of curriculum standards outlined by Common Core
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to provide a stable internet connection for online tutoring sessions
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong dedication to promoting student learning through virtual reality experiences.
How to apply:
We welcome applications from qualified and experienced Middle and High School Virtual Reality Tutors who are committed to helping students reach their educational goals! If you think you’re the right fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Please complete our application form HERE.
If you have questions please contact email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.